Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2144
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor AF-S 105mm f/2.8 Micro, Tokina 11-16 mm f/2.8" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Anette Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Feb 2009Sun 09-Sep-12 09:39 AM
101 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor AF-S 105mm f/2.8 Micro, Tokina 11-16 mm f/2.8"
Sun 16-Sep-12 06:12 PM by Anette

NL

Hello!
In order to finance a 85mm 1.4 portrait lens, as I am tired of carrying the 70-200 mm around my neck all the time as that is my main portriat lens, I am selling these two great lenses:

1. Nikkor Af-S 105 mm F/2.8 G IF ED VR Micro
I just don稚 do macro photography. After buying it few years ago, I shot some flowers (in my gallery, but I was new to photography then..), but I知 more into portrait, landscape and documentary photography so since then the lens sits at home. Used it maybe 10 times. It comes with hood, a Nikon lensbag with zipper, papers, instruction book, copy of original receipt (there are several buys on the receipt so need keep the origignal). It has had a UV filter on it since day 1 and I値l include that as well. Did not save the box.
Lens costs 750 Euro in stores in NL; I値l sell it for 550 Euro plus postage.

2. Tokina 11-16 mm F/2.8 AT-X Pro DX
It is with great hesitation that I sell this lens. On my D300 this was my absolute favourite lens. It is WIDE and it is fast. I致e since upgraded to a D3S however, and cannot use this DX lens on it, so although keeping the D300 as an emergency spare body (thus my hesitation), I値l sell it. Would地t sell it unless I needed free up the cash. It comes with hood, papers, instruction book and copy of original receipt. There is no box and no bag to go with it, but I can send it in a Nikon lensbag if you wish. I値l include some photos taken with this lens below. In NL stores it is 600 Euro (599 to be exact) and I壇 be grateful if I got 450 for it, plus postage.

Bank transfer or pick-up (The Hague, NL).

Greetings from Holland!
Anette
www.anettebrolenius.com

The colour landscape below is shot with the Tokina at 13 mm, 1/8, F22, the black and white landscape at 11 mm 10s, f/22.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2144 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.