nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2133
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lenscoat Hoodie X-Small soft neoprene lens cap" Previous topic | Next topic
drmarkf Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Jun 2009Sun 02-Sep-12 10:19 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Lenscoat Hoodie X-Small soft neoprene lens cap"

Cambridge, UK

Dear all,

Here's a Lenscoat Hoodie X-Small soft neoprene lens cap - it fits 2.75" - 3.25" outside diameter lenses (that's 70-82mm). It is recommended by Ken Rockwell for the Sigma 8-16mm DX super wide-angle zoom, and it certainly makes the lens easier to handle in the field (it has a very highly curved front element).
See http://www.kenrockwell.com/sigma/8-16mm.htm (but Ken's pricing is wrong for the UK!)

£21.00 via PayPal including RMSD to the UK.

I bought it from Cameta Camera in August 2011, but it's had virtually no use and has remained on the front of the Sigma most of the time. It looks a bit dusty in the photos below, but it's in absolutely mint condition.

This is for sale because I'm getting back trouble, and I'm lightening my wide-angle and normal zoom kit by a move to micro4/3 (but keeping my beloved D300 and tele Nikkors!). I'm also selling a Sigma 8-16mm, and my 16-85mm Nikkor (see the other adverts).

I'm happy to discuss sales to the EU by PM - in principle these would be at actual additional postage & insurance cost.

Regards,
Mark

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

drmarkf Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Jun 2009Wed 12-Sep-12 08:44 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Lenscoat Hoodie X-Small soft neoprene lens cap"
In response to Reply # 0

Cambridge, UK

Now reduced to £19.
Thanks.

Regards,
Mark

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2133 Previous topic | Next topic