Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D700 + MB-D10 Grip for sale. - SOLD

Sun 02-Sep-12 07:31 AM | edited Thu 06-Sep-12 08:05 AM by richardd300
After much torment I am selling my D700 complete with MB-D10 grip. The total number of shutter actuation's is 18,120. This camera has been really well looked after, with no bumps, dints or scratches apart from the usual slight tripod mount marks on underside of body. All rubbers are in good condition. The rear panel LCD has no marks or scratches and has always been protected by the BM-9 screen cover.

The MB-D10 grip has a small paint scratch on the underneath (see web images), but otherwise is in great condition and also comes in the original box with all fittings and instruction manual.

It is supplied with 2 x genuine EN-EL3e lithium-ion batteries, both showing as "new" in camera and all original parts etc. I will include a brand new unused GGS Pro Rigid Optical Glass LCD screen protector and Darell Young's Mastering the Nikon D700.

Price change: £1100 o.v.n.o + £25 secure delivery. If interested, then please pm me for more details.

Further images can be found here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/richardd300/sets/72157631367119078/

Note: This camera etc. is for sale elsewhere

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

G