Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2130
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D700 + MB-D10 Grip for sale." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Sun 02-Sep-12 02:31 PM
3475 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D700 + MB-D10 Grip for sale."
Thu 06-Sep-12 03:05 PM by richardd300

Dyserth, GB

After much torment I am selling my D700 complete with MB-D10 grip. The total number of shutter actuation's is 18,120. This camera has been really well looked after, with no bumps, dints or scratches apart from the usual slight tripod mount marks on underside of body. All rubbers are in good condition. The rear panel LCD has no marks or scratches and has always been protected by the BM-9 screen cover.

The MB-D10 grip has a small paint scratch on the underneath (see web images), but otherwise is in great condition and also comes in the original box with all fittings and instruction manual.

It is supplied with 2 x genuine EN-EL3e lithium-ion batteries, both showing as "new" in camera and all original parts etc. I will include a brand new unused GGS Pro Rigid Optical Glass LCD screen protector and Darell Young's Mastering the Nikon D700.

Price change: £1100 o.v.n.o + £25 secure delivery. If interested, then please pm me for more details.

Further images can be found here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/richardd300/sets/72157631367119078/

Note: This camera etc. is for sale elsewhere

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2130 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.