Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2129
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon-85mm-f1.4-G-AF-S-lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Sat 01-Sep-12 07:39 PM
187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon-85mm-f1.4-G-AF-S-lens"
Wed 28-Nov-12 05:58 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

Hi everybody, I have decided to sell on this fantastic lens. The reason for selling is due to the lack of use it receives. Since new January 2012 it has been used on only two occasions, hence it's condition is mint and as new condition complete with all of the accompanying goes and packaging.

I am asking £1000 for this lens, a little high maybe, but a good saving on new which is in excess of £1200. The selling price includes postage and packing to UK addresses only.

Payment is required preferably by bank transfer, for paypal add 4% to the asking price.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Sat 22-Sep-12 05:51 PM
187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon-85mm-f1.4-G-AF-S-lens"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Asaph, GB

The price is now lowered to £899 inc p & P

Alan

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Tue 25-Sep-12 06:13 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon-85mm-f1.4-G-AF-S-lens"
In response to Reply # 1

St. Asaph, GB

Alan

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Tue 25-Sep-12 06:14 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon-85mm-f1.4-G-AF-S-lens"
In response to Reply # 2

St. Asaph, GB

The sale of this lens does not include the filter which is shown in the photograph.

Alan

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2129 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.