nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D3s for Sale in UK - SOLD

ricdiggle

Huddersfield, UK
862 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ricdiggle Silver Member Charter Member
Tue 03-Jul-12 08:53 AM | edited Wed 18-Jul-12 08:38 AM by ricdiggle

D3s Mint- condition. £2500.

Boxed with all the accessories.

Price includes TNT insured delivery within the UK. I will deliver the camera to you if possible / distance allows as I prefer people to see and use what they are buying first.
If buying from outside the UK, postage will need to be discussed.

I will include a dedicated Markins camera plate with the camera.

The lens mount shows very slight signs of use as expected and there are a couple of very light scratches on the prism housing. I cannot see any other marks at all.

The camera has a total of 12,514 shutter actuations so is still breaking in really.

I purchased the camera from Mifsuds when it had made 1500 shutter actuations in the hands of it's international superstar first owner. Buy it and I'll tell you who - you'll be dining out on it for years!

The camera has been faultless throughout it's life and I'm confident that a better used example would be very hard to find. I'll be extremely sorry to see it go.

Current trade in value is just below what I'm asking so no silly offers please.

I would prefer to deal within this thread for openness but please feel free to email or private message if you prefer.

Any questions, please ask.

Richard Smith

My Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G