Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2095
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX HSM DC" Previous topic | Next topic
Garry Fuller Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2009Sun 01-Jul-12 06:27 PM
159 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX HSM DC"

Wakefield, GB

Hi,

I have the above lens for sale. it is in great condition, no marks on the lens at all and comes complete with original packaging, case and paperwork.

Comes complete with 77mm u/v filter.

It is a nice example of this fine lens, I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it since I bought the D700. I think the 24mm I just bought last week from a fellow Nikonian on this forum will meet my w/a needs now.

£285.00 delivered in the UK.

http://www.garryfuller.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Garry Fuller Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2009Thu 05-Jul-12 09:30 PM
159 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX HSM DC"
In response to Reply # 0

Wakefield, GB

Ok, after a few viewings I guess I'm a little high with the price, will £265 tempt anyone, posted in the UK?

Happy to meet up in the area if you prefer to try before buy...

Garry Fuller Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2009Fri 27-Jul-12 04:22 PM
#2. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX HSM DC"
In response to Reply # 0

Wakefield, GB

This lens is still for sale, a similar lens sold for around£335 earlier this year in these forums, this lens is in equal condition and does come complete with box, case, front cap, back cap and 77mm filter.

Any offers…?

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2095 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.