nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2084
View in linear mode

Subject: "13" Macbook pro - withy Applecare to October 2014" Previous topic | Next topic
tdm900 Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Apr 2010Fri 22-Jun-12 10:20 PM
102 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"13" Macbook pro - withy Applecare to October 2014"

UK

Brought this last October because I always wanted to try a mac, but I think Im too old tochange from a PC now. Only been used approx 20 hours, in surperb condition.

Specs are
2.7 Gnz i7 processor
4gb 1333 Mhz DDR3 ram
OS X Lion 10.7.2
500 gig HD
Superdrive
13" Dislpay - 1280x800

Bascially the same spec as the latest ones except they come with a 2.8 processor and a 750gig hard drive

Included in the sale ia an Apple magic mouse (in same condition) and a battared (inside is in totally readable condition) copy of Pocket Guide for Snow Leopard.
Like I said brought on 21st October last year, so Apple care will run out on 20th October 2014. Having said that when decided to sell this last week I realised the Apple care wasn't showing up on Apple's website so went back to PC World where they did it again and the documents are actually showing as April 2015 exipry date, but I presume it will expire on 20th October 2014.

The bad news is that the box got damaged due to a leak in the roof so no box Im afraid, I do have a stout dell monitor box along with the packing bits to send it saftely in the post however.
You are welcome to come look and try and would prefrer it if you could.

After £950 plus postage

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

tdm900 Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Apr 2010Thu 02-Aug-12 05:04 PM
102 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 13" Macbook pro - withy Applecare to October 2014"
In response to Reply # 0

UK

Mouse now sold in a seperate deal.

Price deduced to £890 plus P & P or a reasonable offer

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2084 Previous topic | Next topic