Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2069
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale RRS MONOPOD HEAD and GITZO 5561T MONOPOD" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
oliker Registered since 27th May 2009Mon 18-Jun-12 06:16 PM
48 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"For Sale RRS MONOPOD HEAD and GITZO 5561T MONOPOD"
Sun 01-Jul-12 09:20 PM by reuben

Manchester, GB

For sale above really right stuff monopod head MH-01 with clamp the head is like new it hasn`t really been used.Used it occasionally on my 500mm f4 and it is amazing how it clamps so firmly with minimum effort a must for the big guns!

PRICE****************************************£175 o.v.n.o plus post and packing

I also have a Gitzo carbon Fibre monopod for sale which is again hardly used and like new Model no GM5561T comes in box with little bag and spanner etc this is a really compact monopod but very secure and very clean.
PRICE****************************** £200 o.v.n.o Plus post and Packing

***Anyone who buys BOTH for the asking price will receive a Kirk 2" arca swiss clamp, worth new about £50 also in very good condition this makes it easier to mount and dismount the Monopod head from the Tripod.So you will get a really good Package.***

Photos of both items can be seen at www.keolle.zenfolio.com.

I Will only sell in the UK collection Welcome Manchester with cash.

Any questions Please PM Me Thank You

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

oliker Registered since 27th May 2009Fri 22-Jun-12 10:19 AM
48 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: For Sale RRS MONOPOD HEAD and GITZO 5561T MONOPOD"
In response to Reply # 0

Manchester, GB

Both Items Reduced by £10 for this weekend

RRS MH-01 head now £165 o.v.n.o plus p&p

Gitzo Monopd now £190 o.v.n.o plus p&p

if both items purchased together for asking price will get a "2 kirk Arca swiss clamp thrown in. A Great deal! Thanks for looking.

Any Questions Please Pm me

Pick up Welcome

oliker Registered since 27th May 2009Thu 28-Jun-12 10:37 AM
#2. "RE: For Sale RRS MONOPOD HEAD and GITZO 5561T MONOPOD"
In response to Reply # 1

Manchester, GB

* Offering free postage for both items only to UK mainland*

To recap RRS MH-01 MONOPOD HEAD £165

GITZO MONOPOD 5561T MONOPOD £190

Purchase of both items together will receive free 2" QUALITY KIRK CLAMP

Pictures can be seen at www.keolle.zenfolio.com

Any questions please PM me Thank you

oliker Registered since 27th May 2009Sun 01-Jul-12 05:58 PM
#3. "RE: For Sale RRS MONOPOD HEAD and GITZO 5561T MONOPOD"
In response to Reply # 0

Manchester, GB

***************BOTH ITEMS NOW SOLD THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWED AN INTEREST***********************************************************

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2069 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.