Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2059
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D3x, CF cards and camera plate" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Mon 04-Jun-12 02:16 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D3x, CF cards and camera plate"
Mon 11-Jun-12 11:47 AM by reuben

Inverness, GB

Dear All,

I am selling my Nikon D3x. The body comes with instruction manual, rechargeable battery, battery charger, strap, USB cord etc. However, I also will include:

1. A brand new GGS screen protector for the rear 3" LCD screen;

2. Two 8GB Sandisk Extreme IV Compact Flash cards;

3. A Markins P3U camera plate to mount the body to a tripod head.

The body is in mint condition except for one small mark to the left of the "OK" button on the rear, on the left edge of the body, where the black paint has come away to reveal the magnesium alloy shell.

The body has been used extremely lightly, with the shutter count now at just 5706.

I am asking £3000, including postage to anywhere within the U.K. Payment by direct bank transfer or (cleared) cheque is acceptable. You are more than welcome to pick the body up in person if this option is viable.

Please note that I currently have the D3x listed on ebay. Refer here for photos.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Sun 10-Jun-12 10:53 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D3x, CF cards and camera plate"
In response to Reply # 0

Inverness, GB

Sold.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2059 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.