Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2021
View in linear mode

Subject: "KATA UL-B222 Bumblebee Back Pack" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Wed 18-Apr-12 05:58 PM
183 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"KATA UL-B222 Bumblebee Back Pack"
Mon 30-Apr-12 06:26 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

I am selling my Kata Ultra light Bumblebee back pack, as I am not using it. I think it has only been used on two occasions and that was to transport gear in a vehicle. It is an excellent back pack, and in near new condition with no marks or scuffs. All straps are in excellent condition. I am asking for £195 including postage.
Payment preferred by bank transfer.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Sat 21-Apr-12 02:46 PM
183 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: KATA UL-B222 Bumblebee Back Pack"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Asaph, GB

Price amendment: Now available for £165 inc postage

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2021 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.