Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2016
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon TC-14EII Teleconverter" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Tue 10-Apr-12 06:47 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon TC-14EII Teleconverter"
Mon 09-Jul-12 09:01 PM by reuben

Inverness, GB

Dear All,

I am selling my Nikon TC-14EII Teleconverter. The TC has has a couple of very minor cosmetic marks on the outside black plastic. The optics are in mint condition. The TC comes as purchased, including box, instructions and front and rear lens caps.

I am asking £230, including postage to anywhere within the UK. Direct bank transfer or (cleared) cheque are acceptable, as is pick up if you happen to live close enough to make this option viable.

Cheers,

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Wed 02-May-12 08:15 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon TC-14EII Teleconverter"
In response to Reply # 0

Inverness, GB

Folks,

Asking price is now reduced to £215, and still includes postage to anywhere within the UK.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Mon 09-Jul-12 06:07 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon TC-14EII Teleconverter"
In response to Reply # 1

Inverness, GB

Sold.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2016 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.