nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D3s (Body Only) - SOLD

hogvee

St. Asaph, UK
194 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008
Thu 16-Feb-12 02:33 PM | edited Thu 16-Feb-12 08:50 PM by hogvee

I'm selling my MINT Nikon D3s camera. I am asking for £2775 including postage etc to UK only.
The camera is in IMPECCABLE condition and is being sold without a single scratch or blemish on the body, 3" LCD screen or other display panels.
The camera has only been used for personal (non-professional purposes) by me, an extremely careful owner, and has never been exposed to rain or any other adverse weather conditions. I'm selling the camera due to it‘s lack of use, hence it’s 1205 acuations, as I have a bias towards the D700.
The camera body comes boxed (also MINT condition) with battery charger,leads, warranty, manuals and all shipped accessories. The camera was purchased from UK Nikon photographic retailer, and the original warranty remainder is included. (Until 24 June 2012) Receipt will be included.
The camera has only 1205 shutter actuations (out of Nikon rated 300,000 cycles).
The camera has today 16.2.12 been returned to me from Nikon (UK) Service Centre, Kingston upon Thames, having had the sensor routinely cleaned and checked together with an equipment test and clean prior to sale.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G