Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1934
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
mtparadis Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2011Sat 14-Jan-12 09:29 AM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye"
Sun 05-Feb-12 07:44 PM by mtparadis

Louisville, KY, US

I'm selling two DX lenses that get little to no use anymore.

The first is a 12-24 wide angle, I am the second owner (purchased on Nikonians last year). Unfortunately I do not have the box/paperwork anymore so I am offering the lens at £375 as I believe the going rate here and on auction sites is around £400.

The second lens is a 10.5 DX fisheye lens, including box and paperwork. I bought this lens new in December 2010 and have used it 2-3 times since then. It is in immaculate shape given its light use. I'm asking £450.

Feel free to contact me for further pictures or examples of pictures I've taken with them recently. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay with 12+ years on the site, same username. Any reasonable offers will be considered.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fishe...
westacott Silver Member
19th Jan 2012
mtparadis Silver Member
19th Jan 2012
westacott Silver Member
19th Jan 2012
mtparadis Silver Member
19th Jan 2012
westacott Silver Member
19th Jan 2012
mtparadis Silver Member
27th Jan 2012

westacott Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Dec 2005Thu 19-Jan-12 11:58 AM
175 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye"
In response to Reply # 0

Coleraine., GB

Hi,
Do you still have the 12-24 available and if so I take it the lens is in good condition and is a good sharp copy. If you could let me have a couple of recent pics taken with it I would appreciate that. You can send them to me at ijdphotography@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks,
Ian

What you see depends on what you`re looking for. - Unknown

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

mtparadis Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2011Thu 19-Jan-12 02:18 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye"
In response to Reply # 1

Louisville, KY, US

Thanks for your interest. Both are still available, I've just emailed you some recent photos taken with the lens.

westacott Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Dec 2005Thu 19-Jan-12 03:08 PM
175 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye"
In response to Reply # 2

Coleraine., GB

>Thanks for your interest. Both are still available, I've just
>emailed you some recent photos taken with the lens.

Hi there,
Sorry, but I have not received any mail could you resend again .
Thanks,
Ian

mtparadis Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2011Thu 19-Jan-12 04:37 PM
#4. "RE: FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye"
In response to Reply # 3

Louisville, KY, US

Sent again without the attachments, let me know if that doesn't come through.

westacott Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Dec 2005Thu 19-Jan-12 04:52 PM
#5. "RE: FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye"
In response to Reply # 4

Coleraine., GB

>Sent again without the attachments, let me know if that
>doesn't come through.

Have received this o.k.
Ian

mtparadis Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2011Fri 27-Jan-12 12:42 PM
#6. "RE: FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye"
In response to Reply # 0

Louisville, KY, US

Price drop - £400 for the fisheye and £325 for the 12-24. I forgot to mention the following for the 12-24:
1) There is no hood as it slipped off a few months ago and immediately cracked in half. I could buy a replacement on eBay but I'd rather just discount the lens price.
2) The 12-24 sometimes can be a little "tight" when zooming. I haven't ever had any issues with image quality, but there are occasions when it squeaks or groans slightly when you zoom in or out. I'm happy to sell it and offer 30 days or so to return it for a full refund so you can make your own determination, but the catchiness of the zoom never bothered me.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1934 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.