nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 14-24mm f2.8 - New Price - SOLD

richardd300

Dyserth, UK
3832 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009
Wed 04-Jan-12 09:18 PM | edited Mon 23-Jan-12 07:34 PM by richardd300

New price: Before I place this lens on a certain auction site, I am willing to offer half of my potential e-bay/paypal fees as a discount. This would make the lens £930 + £10 pp.

I am selling my 14-24mm f2.8. Anyone on Nikonians knows that this is one of Nikon's finest lenses. The lens is exactly 3 years old and in absolutely pristine condition, no dust, or scratches etc. The lens cap has a few marks.

My areas of photography have changed over the years and I originally purchased it for weddings (capturing the whole wedding guest group without moving too far back) and landscapes. As I don't now do weddings and I don't really need 14mm for landscapes as my 24-70mm f2.8 fills my landscape and architectural needs. I am selling to fund another Nikon lens.

It is boxed and it includes the unused Nikon supplied case, user manual and documentation. Please see images below and do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking - Richard.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

G