Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1742
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mountboard cutting system" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Sun 15-May-11 05:54 PM
187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Mountboard cutting system"
Thu 15-Sep-11 04:15 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

I am selling my Longbridge Mount cutting system. I have used it on only a few occasions and it is therefore in excellent condition contained in it's original box/packaging.It enables the hobbyist or light pro to make good class cuts through mountboard to create windows up to 22". It accommodates board of A1 size. Left or right hand use complete with all original kit and software.

I am asking £110 including postage etc.

Payment by bank transfer.

UK sale only.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Mountboard cutting system
Bronte Silver Member
16th May 2011
hogvee Silver Member
16th May 2011
hogvee Silver Member
14th Jun 2011
hogvee Silver Member
26th Jun 2011
hogvee Silver Member
29th Aug 2011

Bronte Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Aug 2006Mon 16-May-11 04:46 PM
127 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Mountboard cutting system"
In response to Reply # 0

Pickering, GB

Hi Alan

Can you tell me which model it is from the range. I know you say it can take up to A1, but I think there are still several different ones this covers, with differing facilities.

Many thanks..!

Bronte
A Nikonian in North Yorkshire

visit my website at www.pcphotographic.co.uk

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Mon 16-May-11 08:53 PM
187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Mountboard cutting system"
In response to Reply # 1

St. Asaph, GB

Hi,

The only I'd I am able to find on the box which may be relative is that it called 'Due System'.

Would I find any further info I shall post it later. Hope this helps you.

Regards

Alan

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Tue 14-Jun-11 05:56 PM
#3. "RE: Mountboard cutting system"
In response to Reply # 2

St. Asaph, GB

This mountboard cutter is still available, and at a good price when compared to todays price for the same model is £195! Happy reading.

Alan

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Sun 26-Jun-11 06:36 PM
#4. "RE: Mountboard cutting system"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Asaph, GB

Sensible offer considered on this mount board cutter.

Alan

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Mon 29-Aug-11 04:55 PM
#5. "RE: Mountboard cutting system"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Asaph, GB

This item is still available and now being offered at only £85 including postage.

Alan

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1742 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.