Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1721
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 lens for sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
zebardee Registered since 29th Dec 2007Sun 24-Apr-11 10:39 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 lens for sale"
Sat 14-May-11 02:01 PM by zebardee

GB

I am selling my Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 Mk II lens, (not VR version). The lens has very little use, a couple of minor scuff marks on hood otherwise in excellent condition. The lens comes with full accessories: Nikon "yellow" ruggedized flight case with strap, lens strap, tripod foot and monopod foot. I will also include a Wimberley replacement lens foot and LowePro 600 AW Mk II bag. The price is STG £4150 ono.
I also am selling a Gitzo 1549 C/F tripod with Wimberley WH200 Mk II Gimbal Head. The tripod includes the centre column, removed and never used as I fitted the Gitzo tripod direct-head plate. both in excellent condition. The price is STG £850 ono, I will only sell the 1549 and Wimberley as a set. Lastly, a Nikon 52mm C-PL1L Circular polarizering filter (brand new), price is STG £150.
UK buyers only and personal collection prefered, I live in the Watford WD3 area.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

NikonLaadmin Registered since 28th Apr 2011Thu 28-Apr-11 12:49 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 lens for sale"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 28-Apr-11 01:16 PM by NikonLaadmin

PT

Hello,

My name is Luis and live in Lisbon, Portugal. I'm interested
in see and if I like what I'm seeing, buy your Nikon AF-S
600mm /f4 Mk II (and all that you include in this
"package"). I read that you'll only sell to UK
buyers these equipment, but if I'll go to London, or to your
city, can we have business?

If yes, how method of payment you'll accept? Bank transfer or
what another method?

Can I ask, why you'll sell these equipment? How many year you
have these equipment?

In advanced, thanks for your attention and will wait for your
answer.

Best regards,
Luis Antunes

>I am selling my Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 Mk II lens, (not VR
>version). The lens has very little use, a couple of minor
>scuff marks on hood otherwise in excellent condition. The
lens
>comes with full accessories: Nikon "yellow"
>ruggedized flight case with strap, lens strap, tripod foot
and
>monopod foot. I will also include a Wimberley replacement
lens
>foot and LowePro 600 AW Mk II bag. The price is STG £4150
>ono.
>I also am selling a Gitzo 1549 C/F tripod with Wimberley
WH200
>Mk II Gimbal Head. The tripod includes the centre column,
>removed and never used as I fitted the Gitzo tripod
>direct-head plate. both in excellent condition. The price
is
>STG £850 ono, I will only sell the 1549 and Wimberley as a
>set. Lastly, a Nikon 52mm C-PL1L Circular polarizering
filter
>(brand new), price is STG £150.
>UK buyers only and personal collection prefered, I live in
the
>Watford WD3 area.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

zebardee Registered since 29th Dec 2007Sat 30-Apr-11 09:38 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 lens for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

GB

Hi Luis,
Sorry for the delay in replying as I have just returned from holiday.
I purchased the 600mm lens directly from Nikon UK Ltd on 14/6/2008.
I previously had an AF-S 500mm but wanted longer reach so I purchased the 600mm Mk II which is lighter than the 500mm Mk I,
mainly for bird photography. I have used it in total only 6 or 8 occasions maximum, I have not used it since September 2009 except to test it out (I have a friend who works in Nikon UK who kindly had it checked out for me on 12/4/2011) I can guarantee that it is working 100%. I 66 now and not as fit as I used to be and find that carrying the lens and tripod too much. If you come to London I can meet you there and you can try out all the equipment (one of the parks in London would be ideal), or you can vist my house which is only 30 minutes Metro train from London. I would prefer cash payment in pounds sterling (STG £).
Best regards,
Brian Johnson

NikonLaadmin Registered since 28th Apr 2011Mon 02-May-11 05:06 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 lens for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

PT

Hi Brian,

Don't worry about your delay. Now was my time, weekend and some tasks to do, ... sorry.

Thanks for your answer. Like is possible see in your text, it's a great opportunity, but I'll not be able to buy your lens. After send my message to you, I ask to my insurance agent, what I'll need to do an insurance to this lens. And he said to me, that I'll need a commercial invoice. So, only if I can buy in shop like Grays of Westminster, I can obtain this invoice.

So, I'm so sorry that I can't buy to you this lens for this reason. I hope that you'll sell quickly.

Thanks for all.

Best regards,
Luís Antunes

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1721 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.