nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 lens for sale - SOLD

zebardee

UK
111 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zebardee Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Dec 2007
Sun 24-Apr-11 10:39 AM | edited Sat 14-May-11 02:01 PM by zebardee

I am selling my Nikon AF-S 600mm /f4 Mk II lens, (not VR version). The lens has very little use, a couple of minor scuff marks on hood otherwise in excellent condition. The lens comes with full accessories: Nikon "yellow" ruggedized flight case with strap, lens strap, tripod foot and monopod foot. I will also include a Wimberley replacement lens foot and LowePro 600 AW Mk II bag. The price is STG £4150 ono.
I also am selling a Gitzo 1549 C/F tripod with Wimberley WH200 Mk II Gimbal Head. The tripod includes the centre column, removed and never used as I fitted the Gitzo tripod direct-head plate. both in excellent condition. The price is STG £850 ono, I will only sell the 1549 and Wimberley as a set. Lastly, a Nikon 52mm C-PL1L Circular polarizering filter (brand new), price is STG £150.
UK buyers only and personal collection prefered, I live in the Watford WD3 area.

G