Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1719
View in linear mode

Subject: "Apple iPhone 16gb 3GS" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Wed 20-Apr-11 07:16 PM
190 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Apple iPhone 16gb 3GS"
Thu 21-Apr-11 05:09 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

An used Apple iPhone 3GS with 16GB of memory, in white.

This phone is was bought new on 23 July 2010, so is therefore not yet 1 year old. It has been used as a PAYG unit.

A case has been used for the phone. The case - a 'In-Case' slider is included with the iPhone at no extra charge. The touchscreen is presently protected with a screen protector, and a second unused spare screen is included free of charge. There is no SIM card is included.

The iPhone is supplied with all the original accessories, including charging cable and UK plug, white Apple headphones, instruction manuals, and SIM tray ejector tool. All of these fit neatly into the original box. Also included as an extra at no additional cost is a iPhone 3GS Portable Genius handbook, which is as new, and shows all the tricks and usage instructions for this fantastic iPhone.

The phone has been continually updated, and carries the most recent iOS v4.3.1. A factory reset has been applied to restore the handset to its original condition and remove all of my data.

Includes all cables, chargers and original packaging.

The price I am asking is £230ono including Royal Mail next day Special Delivery.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1719 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.