Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1713
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D700 Body Only - Excellent Condition - 4,000 Shot..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
PBC Registered since 23rd Nov 2004Mon 18-Apr-11 02:59 PM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D700 Body Only - Excellent Condition - 4,000 Shots"
Thu 19-May-11 06:00 PM by PBC

Middlewich. Cheshire, GB

I am looking to sell my Nikon D700 body which is in near mint condition (just a few light scuffs on top of the flash housing) with just over 4,000 images shot. Comes with all packaging and supplied accessories.

Looking for £1300 plus shipping.

Thanks

Phil

Phil Corley
PhilCorley.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Garry Fuller Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2009Mon 18-Apr-11 08:35 PM
159 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D700 Body Only - Excellent Condition - 4,000 Shots"
In response to Reply # 0

Wakefield, GB

Hi again Phil, your D200 is going well but interested in the D700, would you email me to let me know when we can discuss please, told you I'd be interested..

http://www.garryfuller.com

PBC Registered since 23rd Nov 2004Tue 26-Apr-11 06:09 PM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D700 Body Only - Excellent Condition - 4,000 Shots"
In response to Reply # 0

Middlewich. Cheshire, GB

Still for sale. If anyone is interested let me know, otherwise it is a trip to eBay

Phil

Phil Corley
PhilCorley.com

PBC Registered since 23rd Nov 2004Thu 19-May-11 05:59 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon D700 Body Only - Excellent Condition - 4,000 Shots"
In response to Reply # 2

Middlewich. Cheshire, GB

Now sold.

Phil

Phil Corley
PhilCorley.com

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1713 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.