Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1677
View in linear mode

Subject: "Delkin Express card." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Mon 14-Feb-11 04:17 PM
183 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Delkin Express card."
Wed 16-Feb-11 04:25 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

Suitable to read CF cards on a laptop which has an express card reading facility slot built-in.

My reason for selling is that I no longer have a suitable laptop to accommodate the card.

£20 will secure the sale.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Cookies35 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2007Tue 15-Feb-11 12:43 PM
1954 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Delkin Express card."
In response to Reply # 0

NL

Do you happen to know the Delkin product number? And did you use it with UDMA cards? Thanks.

— LaDonna

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Tue 15-Feb-11 06:33 PM
183 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Delkin Express card."
In response to Reply # 1

St. Asaph, GB

Hi,

The only product code I can find is DNEC54, but that may be a cat no. The card is however UDMA enabled, with p &p no drivers req'd.
Hope this helps.

Alan

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1677 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.