Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1675
View in linear mode

Subject: "Canon Powershot G11 10.4 MP Digital Camera" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Sun 13-Feb-11 05:47 PM
185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Canon Powershot G11 10.4 MP Digital Camera"
Tue 15-Mar-11 05:18 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

I know its a contradiction but I am selling my Canon G11 as it never gets used. It is about 1 year old and has taken about 300 shots.

It is in Mint condition, and comes with all of its original packaging, software etc.

I am asking £255 including next day Special Delivery postage.

NB. The marks shown on the pictures are not damage, dust and smudges only. Apologies for the size of the pics!

UK sale only.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

brightside Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2008Mon 14-Mar-11 09:29 PM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Canon Powershot G11 10.4 MP Digital Camera"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

Hi,

I will offer £210 for this, I can BT today if required.

Regards

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Tue 15-Mar-11 10:53 AM
185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Canon Powershot G11 10.4 MP Digital Camera"
In response to Reply # 1

St. Asaph, GB

Hi Iain,

I can offer you this great camera for £235 including postage. I can post it either pm today or tomorrow, as I am away for a week after that.

Please e mail direct at alantyrer@hotmail.co.uk

Alan

brightside Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2008Tue 15-Mar-11 11:29 AM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Canon Powershot G11 10.4 MP Digital Camera"
In response to Reply # 2

GB

Hi Alan, I have pm'd you.

Regards
Iain

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1675 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.