Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1632
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW II" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Rob_B Registered since 01st Dec 2007Sun 23-Jan-11 12:00 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW II"
Tue 22-Mar-11 07:47 PM by Rob_B

Worthing, GB

Excellent condition.

Created specifically for nature and sports photographers, the Lens Trekker 600 AW II backpack is designed to perform in any environment, from the rugged backcountry to a crowded sports stadium. The roomy main compartment fits a pro digital SLR with attached 600mm telephoto lens or unattached 800mm lens. An ergonomic, removable adjustable-torso harness system offers a custom fit, plus includes a padded back pad with lumbar support. A drop-down zipper provides full access to gear and features 6 memory card pockets on the inside lid. The built-in All Weather Cover™ protects large-sized gear from wind, rain and dust.

View specification on Lowepro Website

£95 plus delivery.

Will send after payment in cash, or after cleared cheque, bank transfer or Paypal.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Rob_B Registered since 01st Dec 2007Tue 22-Mar-11 07:47 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW II"
In response to Reply # 0

Worthing, GB

Sold

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1632 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.