Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1595
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 16-35 F4 VR - Ex++ in London £775 obo" Previous topic | Next topic
KTM9fiddy Registered since 29th Jun 2010Tue 07-Dec-10 05:08 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 16-35 F4 VR - Ex++ in London £775 obo"
Tue 07-Dec-10 06:02 PM by KTM9fiddy

London, GB

Hello,

I'm thinking of selling my 16-35 F4 VR, asking £775 obo.

It was bought brand new in June and is in excellent condition as I used a UV filter 99% of the time. Comes with original box, both caps, manuals, etc... everything you'd get as new. Located in central London and I'd prefer to do the transaction in person.

For what it's worth - I absolutely love the lens, but thinking I'll get much more out of a Nikon 28-300 + Nikon 20 2.8 combo for my style of shooting. If anyone has either of those in excellent condition for a reasonable price, I will consider a trade.

Lastly - I know I dont have very many posts here, yet, but to help qualify me as legit seller - I have plenty of posts on the old Pentax forums which I can share, I've attended the UK Nikonians D700 workshop, I'm happy to respond with my mobile # to serious offers, and of course anyone who is interested can test the lens before buying.

Cheers!!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Tue 07-Dec-10 05:44 PM
29044 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 16-35 F4 VR - Ex++ in London £75"
In response to Reply # 0

Paignton, GB

I hope this won't be taken as "price policing" (which we don't allow) but to be fair to everyone I'm sure you did not mean to offer this lens for just £75...! It sells new for over £800.

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

KTM9fiddy Registered since 29th Jun 2010Tue 07-Dec-10 05:57 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 16-35 F4 VR - Ex++ in London £75"
In response to Reply # 1

London, GB

WOW... weird... it only posted the first line... and no I was trying to list it for £775 as most sites are selling for over £850 new.

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Tue 07-Dec-10 06:02 PM
29044 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 16-35 F4 VR - Ex++ in London £75"
In response to Reply # 2
Tue 07-Dec-10 06:03 PM by briantilley

Paignton, GB

That explains it!

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

KTM9fiddy Registered since 29th Jun 2010Tue 07-Dec-10 06:03 PM
#4. "DUH!"
In response to Reply # 3

London, GB

thanks for the heads up... someone almost just got the deal of the century

Original post edited.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1595 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.