Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1589
View in linear mode

Subject: "LAPTOP Backpack £35+£10 postage" Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Sun 05-Dec-10 06:19 PM
185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LAPTOP Backpack £35+£10 postage"
Mon 06-Dec-10 02:52 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

This Laptop backpack was supplied new by Dell, the make is Dikota and the size is approx 40cms x 30cms x 14cms and suitable for a laptop of about 15" screen size. The bag is designed with two main compartments, one which is padded for the laptop, and the second can be used for the carrying of folders, files, magazines, papers. There are three smaller storage pockets inside one of the compartment, with a further two larger pockets on the outside of the bag to carry the power pack, mouse, and all your extra peripherals. The upper outside pocket has a small storage pocket inside, and also has the facility to feed any iPOD or headphone cables through.

The backback is very well constructed from a kind of neoprene material and lined internally with what appears to be a nylon material.

The backback condition can only be described as being 'like new', as it has only been used for storing a laptop within the home. It has never been worn, or taken outside. All of the straps and zips are in perfect condition.

There is no sign of wear and tear on the bag.

The backpack is an ideal Christmas gift to accompany a laptop.

The price I am looking for is £35 + £10 postage

THIS IS A UK SALE ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE UK.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Fri 10-Dec-10 05:42 PM
185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LAPTOP Backpack £35+£10 postage"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Asaph, GB

10/12/2010.

This laptop backback for a quick sale reduced to £25 + postage shown.

Alan

Alan

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Mon 10-Jan-11 04:16 PM
#2. "RE: LAPTOP Backpack £20+£10 postage"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 10-Jan-11 04:17 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

This backpack is desparate for a new home, and is therefore reduced as a January sale offer to £20 + £10 postage.

Alan

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1589 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.