Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1559
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D3 and Pocket Wizard Multi Max x2 in UK" Previous topic | Next topic
joetothphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Oct 2009Wed 17-Nov-10 11:18 AM
162 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D3 and Pocket Wizard Multi Max x2 in UK"

GB

I am selling part of my remote set-up. A used Nikon D3, bought from Fixation in October 2009 and two Multi Max Pocket Wizards, bought in September 2010 from Warehouse Express. The D3 has about 75,000 shutter actuations on it. It has been serviced at Nikon. I can have the sensor cleaned prior to the sale being completed. The warranty by Nikon has expired, but the first year of the two-year extended warranty has just kicked in. I can supply those papers to you.

I would like to sell together. Rough price about £2200 for everything. Boxes and cables and manuals and...

Let me know.

Joe

joetothphotography@mac.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

joetothphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Oct 2009Thu 18-Nov-10 07:00 AM
162 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D3 and Pocket Wizard Multi Max x2 in UK"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

I would be willing to trade for a Nikon 14-24mm and cash.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1559 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.