nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1555
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor AF-S 18-135 & AF 70-300 - WITHDRAWN FROM SALE" Previous topic | Next topic
Goodie Registered since 10th Jul 2008Sun 14-Nov-10 03:55 PM
677 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor AF-S 18-135 & AF 70-300 - WITHDRAWN FROM SALE"
Mon 15-Nov-10 06:48 AM by Goodie

Bristol, UK

I have decided to sell the following lenses. Neither are boxed but will be suitably packaged for shipment via RMSD.

1. AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED

This has been my day-to-day go anywhere lens. It is in perfect condition both internally and externally with no scratches to the optics or marks to the body. It comes with both lens caps and a HB-32 hood. £150 incl RMSD

2. AF Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G

Has been languishing in my bag for a little while now and hardly ever sees the light of day. Despite it's age it shows little signs of wear and is optically perfect. Both zoom and focus rings are smooth and progressive with no obvious tight spots. Supplied with both end caps and hood. £75 incl RMSD

NOTE: This lens will not autofocus on d40/40X/60/3000/3100/5000 bodies

These lenses are advertised elsewhere for the same price.

--------
Regards
Steve G

My Nikonians gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Goodie Registered since 10th Jul 2008Mon 15-Nov-10 06:49 AM
677 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor AF-S 18-135 & AF 70-300 - WITHDRAWN FROM SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

Bristol, UK

Due to unforeseen circumstances these lenses are no longer available for sale.

--------
Regards
Steve G

My Nikonians gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1555 Previous topic | Next topic