Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1526
View in linear mode

Subject: "Singh-Ray Vari-ND Filter, Wacom Intuos4 Medium Tablet" Previous topic | Next topic
AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Sun 24-Oct-10 08:33 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Singh-Ray Vari-ND Filter, Wacom Intuos4 Medium Tablet"

Inverness, UK

I have a Singh-Ray Vari-ND (not Vari-N-Duo) 77mm diameter filter in Thin mount (i.e. no front thread) and Wacom Intuos4 Tablet (Medium size) available for sale to anybody interested. Both have seen minimal use (read: virtually zero) and as such are in truly mint condition. Items come exactly as packaged new and are available for purchase separately. I am asking the following prices, which include delivery to anywhere within the UK:

Singh-Ray Vari-ND filter = £260
Wacom Intuos4 Tablet = £215

Paypal, cheque, bank transfer or, in the highly unlikely event that you are able to collect in person (Scottish Highlands ), cash are all acceptable.

Thanks for your interest.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Sat 06-Nov-10 03:11 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "Sale bonanza! Well, sort of."
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 06-Nov-10 03:12 PM by AreBee

Inverness, UK

Tough audience eh?

Price of Singh-Ray vari-ND filter has been reduced, so current asking price for items is:

Singh-Ray Vari-ND filter = £225
Wacom Intuos4 Tablet = £215

Postage is still included.

Payment methods considered acceptable has been reduced; Paypal is no longer accepted.

Cheers,

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Sat 20-Nov-10 11:08 PM
#2. "Update"
In response to Reply # 1

Inverness, UK

Singh-Ray filter has been sold.

Wacom Intuos4 tablet still available...

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1526 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.