Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1488
View in linear mode

Subject: "24-120mm 3.5-5.6 G VR, 70-3000mm 4.5-5.6 G VR and Arca ..." Previous topic | Next topic
DiBosco Registered since 05th Oct 2008Tue 28-Sep-10 04:15 PM
88 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"24-120mm 3.5-5.6 G VR, 70-3000mm 4.5-5.6 G VR and Arca Swiss D40 RRS"

GB

Folks,

Selling some gear due to upgrades. All gear is good nick; the lenses have always been stored in their little pouches when not in use, never dropped or scratched and have been lovingly looked after.

Both lenses are Nikkor and both suitable for FX or DX. We would have to work out how much P&P was depending on where in the world you are. I am in UK. Cheque or pay pal is fine. I would charge you the 3% commission for Pay Pal on top and we'd need to wait for a cheque to clear. You could always pay into my bank account directly I suppose for speed and minimum payment.

24-120mm 3.5-5.6 G VR £300. I've not actually had this that long and it's only been used on a few occasions.

70-300mm 4.5-5.6 G VR £300 I've had this a couple of years, it's been used a bit more than the 24-120mm, but still well looked after and in excellent condition.

I'm really only selling the above because I've got the 28-300mm lens that just came out and I can't really see me using these two any more! They will come with in the soft pouches and the original boxes.

Really Right Stuff Acra Swiss L plate for D40, 50 and 60. £70

http://reallyrightstuff.com/rrs/Itemdesc.asp?ic=BD40-L&eq=BD40L-001&Tp=

Remember if you're in the UK you pay for import duty and considerable shipping, so this is well under half price.

If you want pictures of them I am more than happy to do that either here or via email.

Cheers!

Rob

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1488 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.