Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1473
View in linear mode

Subject: "Trading Sigma 150-500 for Nikkor 70-300VR" Previous topic | Next topic
Sorensen Registered since 27th Apr 2008Tue 14-Sep-10 07:46 PM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Trading Sigma 150-500 for Nikkor 70-300VR"

Faro, PT

I have the Sigma 150-500 OS and consider trading it for a Nikkor 70-300VR. Nothing wrong with my lens, I just find it too heavy to drag around and don´t get to use it very much.

Any idea of prices of such items? I am in Portugal and would expect to ship.

---

"Old age looks like a pretty bad deal until you consider the alternative."

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1473 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.