Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1458
View in linear mode

Subject: "TRADE/FREE - LONDON - Epson R2400 for repairs w/ink & p..." Previous topic | Next topic
KTM9fiddy Registered since 29th Jun 2010Wed 08-Sep-10 03:48 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"TRADE/FREE - LONDON - Epson R2400 for repairs w/ink & paper "
Thu 09-Sep-10 09:21 AM by KTM9fiddy

London, GB

Hello,

Anyone interested in a project?? I "had" a perfectly good Epson R2400 printer that I brought with me from the states 2 years ago. About a year ago I bought new official Epson inks & Illford paper (A4 & A3). I hadn't used it all that much so it sat on the shelf most of the time.

A few months ago, I decided to sell but when I plugged it in to double check everything, she was dead. Coincidentally enough, the guy who wanted to buy it was a circuit designed so he came and checked it out anyway. He said that the input circuit was fried because I wasn't using the right power condiditioner (thank god it wasn't my computer & hard drives!), and a knowledgeable person could fix with a few new capacitors and some soldering skills. He didn't have the time to bother. Epson quoted about 225 quid to fix, or rebates to trade it in on a newer model. Either way - I have about half a set of Epson R2400 inks, a good amount of top quality paper, and a bonus printer that could potentially be fixed with enough fiddling.

Open to trades on just about anything - what have you got? Pickup only in Bayswater, London. If I don't get any offers for trade, I'll let it go for free as I'm moving at the end of the month. By free, I actually mean I'll trade for 4 Stella cans .

Thanks all,
D

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1458 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.