Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1454
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Macbook Pro Unibody 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo" Previous topic | Next topic
joetothphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Oct 2009Sat 04-Sep-10 04:47 PM
162 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Macbook Pro Unibody 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo"
Sat 04-Sep-10 04:55 PM by joetothphoto

GB

FS: Macbook Pro Unibody 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo

I am selling my MBP Unibody 2.4.

This has been a working computer and not a beauty contest entrant. But it is still in good condition.

Upgrades - I have installed a Western Digital Scorpio Black 320 GB 7200 RPM as well as 6GB of RAM from OWC Computing.

I will do a clean install for the lucky buyer.

Cosmetics wise, it looks okay. It has scuffs on the bottom casing as well as top lid. The keyboard and screen look okay. Comes with original box and boot CD's. I also have a spare battery for it.

I am looking for £500 shipped.

Joe

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1454 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.