Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1446
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 85mm 1.4 AFD £625 and SB900 £250" Previous topic | Next topic
joetothphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Oct 2009Wed 01-Sep-10 01:36 PM
160 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon 85mm 1.4 AFD £625 and SB900 £250"

GB

"FS: Nikon 85mm 1.4 AFD £625 and SB900 £250"

Something has come up forcing me to sell these two items.

Both come with everything you would get if you purchased brand new. The lens was purchased at Jacobs in London a few weeks back and the SB900 is something I bought for a project and never needed.

Please help me find a good home for both of these items.

Joe

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Wed 01-Sep-10 01:58 PM
28674 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon 85mm 1.4 AFD £625 and SB900 £250"
In response to Reply # 0

Paignton, GB

I'm confused, Joe - you made another post yesterday advertising these same items, which is now marked "SOLD". Are the items available or not?

Thanks

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

joetothphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Oct 2009Wed 01-Sep-10 02:35 PM
160 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon 85mm 1.4 AFD £625 and SB900 £250"
In response to Reply # 1

GB

Yes they are. But I closed out the other auction so I could post pictures as it wouldn't let me add them.

guyparker Registered since 21st Dec 2005Tue 07-Sep-10 10:34 PM
953 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: FS: Nikon 85mm 1.4 AFD £625 and SB900 £250"
In response to Reply # 2
Tue 07-Sep-10 10:34 PM by guyparker

Rugby, GB

Hi Joe,

Is the 85mm still for sale and do you have the original receipt and warranty registration/serial no slip?

Thanks
Guy

bakka303 Registered since 10th Nov 2009Wed 06-Oct-10 06:45 PM
49 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS: Nikon 85mm 1.4 AFD £625 and SB900 £250"
In response to Reply # 3

GB

Hello...Joe.....

Are you there?

Are the items still for sale?

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1446 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.