nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

For sale - D3, Lenses and lots more...

Leighgregory

Swindon, UK
1610 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Leighgregory Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Sep 2006
Tue 31-Aug-10 05:07 PM | edited Wed 01-Sep-10 05:46 PM by Leighgregory

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to buy a house very soon so unfortunately ALL my personal possessions have to go. I still LOVE photography and hope to get myself set up again asap...

D3, VERY good condition, EVERYTHING is included that you would get from new, charger, strap, box, manual etc AND a spare battery.
£2100 shipped to the uk.

Nikkor 70 – 200 2.8 AF-S ( mark one ) Mint condition, boxed and everything included you would get from new. Box, Case, Tripod collar, manual etc.
£1000 shipped to the uk.

Nikkor 24 – 70 2.8 AF-S Mint condition, boxed everything included you would get from new.
£900 shipped to the uk.

Nikkor 300mm F4 AF, some signs of use on the body but the optics are in MINT condition.
£400 shipped to the uk.

FM2n Mint condition, sorry no box.
£150 shipped to the uk

Nikkor 50mm 1.8 AI very good condition, sorry no box.
£50 shipped to the uk.

Manfrotto 055 pro tripod with 484RC2 head.
£80 shipped to the uk.

Manfrotto Monopod with tilt head. 234RC.
£35 shipped to the uk.

Manfrotto Tripod bag MBAG80N, never used outside... £35 shipped to the UK.

Nikkor TC-17E 1.7 X Mint condition, sorry no box.
£220 shipped to the UK.

Kenko Teleplus Pro 300 1.4 TC, Mint condition, sorry no box.
£60 shipped to the UK.

Please feel free to ask questions / request photos of the items. My mobile is 07890 898112 if you would like to discuss anything.

I travel a lot for work so meeting up might be an option if you would like to see the goods...

I would prefer not to use paypal for the larger items to avoid the extra charges.

Thanks

Leigh

A Nikonion in Swindon, UK.

My website

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: For sale - D3, Lenses and lots more... reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
31st Aug 2010
Reply message RE: For sale - D3, Lenses and lots more... Leighgregory Silver Member
31st Aug 2010
     Reply message RE: For sale - D3, Lenses and lots more... tdm900
01st Sep 2010
          Reply message RE: For sale - D3, Lenses and lots more... Leighgregory Silver Member
01st Sep 2010
               Reply message RE: For sale - D3, Lenses and lots more... tdm900
01st Sep 2010
02nd Sep 2010
05th Sep 2010
09th Sep 2010
11th Sep 2010
12th Sep 2010
16th Sep 2010
18th Sep 2010

G