Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #139
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tokina 12-24mm f/4 AT-X 124 PRO DX for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
Ben_hur Registered since 29th Oct 2005Wed 30-Jul-08 07:38 PM
412 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Tokina 12-24mm f/4 AT-X 124 PRO DX for sale"
Wed 30-Jul-08 07:39 PM by Ben_hur

Birkirkara, MT

Hi there,

I have this tokina 12-24 for sale. it is in immaculate condition and comes with box and papers as well as a mack international warranty. the glass is perfect. My asking price is 350 euros. I will ship to anywhere in Europe with the buyer paying for the freight. I am selling because i am upgrading my lens kit so i need to raise funds.

I accept moneybookers and bank transfer only because my country is too small to warrant paypal sending funds to us. however i have perfect ebay feedback on Reuben_demanuele. I am of course willing to prove my trustworthiness through any feasible means...

Please contact me on rd@waldonet.net.mt or reuben@imagebarrel.net

thanks

REUBEN

The Image Barrel
My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #139 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.