Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #136
View in linear mode

Subject: "AFS 18 -135mm G DX for sale - Uk lens located in malta..." Previous topic | Next topic
Ben_hur Registered since 29th Oct 2005Tue 29-Jul-08 12:37 PM
412 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AFS 18 -135mm G DX for sale - Uk lens located in malta - 160 Euros"
Tue 29-Jul-08 08:01 PM by Ben_hur

Birkirkara, MT

Hi There,

I have this lens for sale for 160 Euros . It is in pristine condition with perfect glass. I have had this lens for a year, but need to sell to raise funds for purchase of 24-70.

Unfortunately, my country, although european, is too small to allow me to receive funds through paypal. However i have bought and sold several times through this site, and have immaculate feedback on ebay under "reuben_demanuele".

I understand that it might be a problem for many buyers to trust me, because i cannot accept paypal. In view of this, I am open to accepting any sensible suggestions which can prove my goodwill without putting my property at risk...
As far as I know, the only way i can accept funds funds is through moneybookers, and through bank transfer....

Contact me on reuben@imagebarrel.net or rd@waldonet.net.mt

Reuben

nk:www.imagebarrel.net|The Image Barrel]
My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ben_hur Registered since 29th Oct 2005Wed 30-Jul-08 06:46 PM
412 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AFS 18 -135mm G DX for sale - Uk lens located in malta - 160 Euros"
In response to Reply # 0

Birkirkara, MT

Dear Moderator,

the item has been sold, so the post can be removed...

thanks

Reuben

The Image Barrel
My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #136 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.