nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #135
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 70-200 VR, 17-55 DX, 1.7TC and Sigma 105 macro" Previous topic | Next topic
Bass rock   Scotland, UK  Registered since 21st Dec 2007 Tue 29-Jul-08 01:32 PM
968 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: 70-200 VR, 17-55 DX, 1.7TC and Sigma 105 macro"
Tue 29-Jul-08 01:34 PM by Bass rock

Hello All,

I am having a clear-out and have the following lenses for sale. I thought I would list here to give Nikonians first refusal before placing on an auction site next week.

All prices include next day special delivery within the UK or you can collect in person (near Edinburgh). I would accept cash, cheques or PayPal. Let me know if you want more information or to see pictures of these items. You can PM here or email to BassRockPhotography@googlemail.com

1) Nikon 70-200 VR f/2.8 £890
This lens is boxed and in MINT condition. I bought it earlier this year when suffering badly from NAS but really I do not use this lens enough to warrant the original £1000+ price tag. It comes with front and rear lens caps, hood, case, detachable foot and instructions. I plan to get the 70-300 VR to cover this range. Serial number is 346xxx.

2) Nikon 17-55 DX f/2.8 £550
This lens is in MINT- condition and works perfectly. I bought this lens around 2 years ago from an American colleague and have just replaced it with the 16-85 VR as a general walkabout lens. It comes with front and rear lens caps, and hood but no box. Serial number is 231xxx.

3) Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter £180
This converter is boxed and in MINT condition. I bought it to go with the 70-200 and it has had the same limited use. It comes with front and rear caps, box, soft case (bag) and instructions. Serial number is 303xxx.

4) Sigma 105 macro f/2.8 £140
This is in EXC+ condition and works perfectly. I bought this lens about 4 years ago and have just replaced it with the Nikon 105VR. It comes with front and rear lens caps, cases and box. Serial number is 1022xxx.

Bill Miller
Scotland

www.bassrockphotography.com

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Bass rock   Scotland, UK  Registered since 21st Dec 2007 Sun 03-Aug-08 04:48 PM
968 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: 70-200 VR, 17-55 DX, 1.7TC and Sigma 105 macro"
In response to Reply # 0

UPDATE:

Sigma 105 macro SOLD
Nikon 1.7 TC SOLD

70-200 VR and 17-55 still available.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Miller
Scotland

Bass rock   Scotland, UK  Registered since 21st Dec 2007 Sat 16-Aug-08 10:02 AM
#2. "RE: FS: 70-200 VR, 17-55 DX, 1.7TC and Sigma 105 macro"
In response to Reply # 0

UPDATE

All lenses are now sold. Thank you all for your interest.

Bill Miller
Scotland

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #135 Previous topic | Next topic