nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D300/D300s katzeye, Zeiss ZF18/3.5

KMud

UK
389 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KMud Registered since 14th Jan 2009
Thu 27-May-10 10:32 PM

Split prism for D300/D300s - higher contrast than the stock screen and split-prism/microcollar makes nailing focus much easier. To get one of these into the UK will set you back about £120, so looking for £65 posted RMRD. Pokey tool included (own tweezers required, soft-tipped recommended). Page here: http://www.katzeyeoptics.com/item--Nikon-D300-D300s-Focusing-Screen--prod_D300.html

Zeiss ZF18/3.5, boxed and as new. I got this lens very recently as a trade (owner got a 14-24 at the same time and decided the Zeiss was redundant) - I'm not much of a wideangle guy, so I've decided the inferior Voigtlander 20/3.5 will suffice for me. Warranty card is in the box. Anyone who has used a ZF knows the only thing that doesn't ooze quality is the lens cap - also included is an 82mm knock-off Nikon cap that actually works. Photos available on request. These are £1100 on Robert White (while available, once ZF.2 is all that's available you'll be looking at £1200), so asking £800 posted RMSD.

Will consider trades. Located in SW UK and mobile within reason.

G