nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1266
View in linear mode

Subject: "Katz Eye for D80/90 & C/Y-Nikon Adaptor & books" Previous topic | Next topic
Goodie   Bristol, UK  Registered since 10th Jul 2008 Tue 27-Apr-10 04:11 PM
677 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Katz Eye for D80/90 & C/Y-Nikon Adaptor & books"
Tue 27-Apr-10 04:18 PM by Goodie

After many attempts I have finally decided to call it a day with manual focus. As a consequence I have two items for sale:

1. Katz Eye for D80/90
This is the split prism with microprism collar (ND80P) but without optibrite treatment or grid/crop lines. The screen is in perfect condition and comes in its original packaging complete with gizmo for releasing the clip that hold the screen in the camera.

Looking for £35 incl RMSD

2. C/Y to Nikon Adaptor
This adaptor allows you to mount Contax/Yashica lenses to your Nikon for completely manual control of focusing and aperture. I purchased it quite recently so that I could use the 50mm f/1.9 lens from my Yashica SLR on my D90. The adaptor has an additional element which enables these lenses to focus out to infinity. Comes in original packaging and with receipt as it's still under warranty. I will also act as go-between in case of warranty issues.

Looking for £15 incl RMSD

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal Gift

These items are offered for sale elsewhere and will go on eBay if there are no takers by the weekend.

Also for sale are two books:

1. Photoshop CS3 essential skills
By Mark Galer and Philip Andrews (ISBN 978-0-240-52064-3). In pristine condition (as in never used) complete with bonus DVD. I bought this book at Xmas 2008 and was then given a copy of CS4, which is why it's never been used. This book retails for £21.99 so asking £15 incl RMSD

2. D40/D40X - The Expanded Guide
By Ross Hoddinott (ISBN 978-1-86108-517-7). Has been read several times but in very good condition. This book is what the owners handbook should have been with easy to understand explanations of the camera functions and tips on how to get the best performance from the camera. Normal retail price is £14.98 so asking £7.00 incl RMSD

Thanks for looking

--------
Regards
Steve G

My Nikonians gallery

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1266 Previous topic | Next topic