nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1198
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G in absolute mint condition" Previous topic | Next topic
Pablosammy Registered since 11th Mar 2010Thu 11-Mar-10 04:32 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G in absolute mint condition"

Lancaster, UK

Hi,

One 3 month old, perfect condition 14-24mm lens, boxed with all documentation (inc. original Jessops receipt - dated 18th December 2009) for sale. You won't find one in better condition than this.

I'm selling my Nikon kit in order to fund the purchase of an M9, after lugging a backpack of kit and a D700 around for too long I've decided to downsize!

I'm looking for £1050.

It is my first post - as such, please see the thread started by me on the Photo Answers forum (where I have sold the rest of my kit) for assurances I'm 'genuine'!

Many thanks,

Sam

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Pablosammy Registered since 11th Mar 2010Sun 14-Mar-10 06:15 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G in absolute mint condition"
In response to Reply # 0

Lancaster, UK

Wow, I never thought this would be the last bit of my kit to go! Make me an offer if you think the price is too high, or get in touch to discuss it with me.

I can travel within reasonable distances of Lancaster to demo the lens if you're unsure.

Pablosammy Registered since 11th Mar 2010Wed 17-Mar-10 06:57 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G in absolute mint condition"
In response to Reply # 1
Thu 18-Mar-10 11:14 AM by Pablosammy

Lancaster, UK

Provisionally sold...

petterf Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Nov 2008Thu 18-Mar-10 12:22 AM
133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G in absolute mint condition"
In response to Reply # 2

SE

PM sent.

Petter
-Ever wondered where gadgets go when they die?

joetothphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Oct 2009Thu 18-Nov-10 11:18 AM
164 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G in absolute mint condition"
In response to Reply # 0

UK

Do you still have this for sale?

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1198 Previous topic | Next topic