nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1042
View in linear mode

Subject: "Crumpler 'December Quarter' shoulder bag" Previous topic | Next topic
ursamajor42 Registered since 03rd May 2006Wed 04-Nov-09 11:04 PM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Crumpler 'December Quarter' shoulder bag"

UK

Another bag for sale following the instruction from my Doctor to not carry heavy camera bags anymore… (See separate posts regarding LowePro CompuTrekker AW and CompuRover AW bags for sale.) This time a Crumpler December Quarter shoulder bag. Another bag with little use, this one can hold my D300 along with two or three lenses (usually 16-85 VR, 70-300 VR and 60mm Micro, and SB-800 flash and a 15" MacBook Pro.

Unusually for a Crumpler product the colour of the bag is black (with a green interior.) As this bag has been stored way more than it has been used it is a bit dusty on the outside.

I'm asking £45 (plus carriage) for this one and prefer to receive posts via PayPal.

For more information on this bag go to
http://www.cambags.com/nikon/d70/shoulder/Crumpler_december_quarter_desc.htm

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1042 Previous topic | Next topic