Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Crumpler 'December Quarter' shoulder bag

Wed 04-Nov-09 06:04 PM
Another bag for sale following the instruction from my Doctor to not carry heavy camera bags anymore… (See separate posts regarding LowePro CompuTrekker AW and CompuRover AW bags for sale.) This time a Crumpler December Quarter shoulder bag. Another bag with little use, this one can hold my D300 along with two or three lenses (usually 16-85 VR, 70-300 VR and 60mm Micro, and SB-800 flash and a 15" MacBook Pro.

Unusually for a Crumpler product the colour of the bag is black (with a green interior.) As this bag has been stored way more than it has been used it is a bit dusty on the outside.

I'm asking £45 (plus carriage) for this one and prefer to receive posts via PayPal.

For more information on this bag go to
http://www.cambags.com/nikon/d70/shoulder/Crumpler_december_quarter_desc.htm

G