Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #100
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)" Previous topic | Next topic
timberjack Registered since 05th Oct 2006Sun 29-Jun-08 12:52 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)"

GB

Approximately 12 months old. In 'as new' condition, including box, soft case, front/rear caps and all original documentation.

I am looking for £250 for this, to include UK postage and any UK Paypal charges. Shipment to and payment from EU at cost to purchaser.

Please post for any questions.

Thanks

Phil.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)
Rob_Appleby Gold Member
30th Jun 2008
timberjack
30th Jun 2008
Rob_Appleby Gold Member
01st Jul 2008
Rob_Appleby Gold Member
01st Jul 2008
timberjack
02nd Jul 2008
Rob_Appleby Gold Member
04th Jul 2008
timberjack
05th Jul 2008

Rob_Appleby Gold Member Nikonian since 10th May 2008Mon 30-Jun-08 12:04 PM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)"
In response to Reply # 0

Gateshead, GB

Phil,

Do I understand you correctly: You want to sell the lens, inc. UK postage & paypal charges for an all-inclusive price of £250?

Where are you based? Would there be any reduction if it was a cash-collection deal?

Cheers,
Rob Appleby
Gateshead

timberjack Registered since 05th Oct 2006Mon 30-Jun-08 03:29 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)"
In response to Reply # 1

GB

Hi Rob

Your understanding is correct.

I am based in Perth, Scotland. 'Cash-collection' deal - lets say £230 if you could get somewhere near Perth.

Regards

Phil.

Rob_Appleby Gold Member Nikonian since 10th May 2008Tue 01-Jul-08 06:55 AM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)"
In response to Reply # 2

Gateshead, GB

Phil,

I'm quite interested in this lens. We get up to Callendar quite often but we are unlikely to get up there before the autumn (Oct onwards). My employer has a branch in Coatbridge and I wonder if one of the lads from there might collect it .

Failing that we'll have to resort to the paypal account. How does that work? I have an ebay/paypal account but haven't done any trading outside of ebay.

All the best,
Rob

Rob_Appleby Gold Member Nikonian since 10th May 2008Tue 01-Jul-08 10:49 PM
#4. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)"
In response to Reply # 3

Gateshead, GB

Phil,

It looks like the Paypal account is the best option.

How do I go about buying your lens?

Thanks,
Rob Appleby

timberjack Registered since 05th Oct 2006Wed 02-Jul-08 11:20 AM
#5. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)"
In response to Reply # 4

GB

Hi Rob

I have sent you an email which hopefully points you in the right direction.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Phil.

Rob_Appleby Gold Member Nikonian since 10th May 2008Fri 04-Jul-08 10:10 AM
#6. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)"
In response to Reply # 5

Gateshead, GB

Phil,

There's polystyrene balls all over my office!

I certainly have no complaints about the packaging (very secure) and the lens looks great although I haven't tried it on my D80 yet; can't wait to give it a go over the weekend.

Thanks again for everything,
Rob

timberjack Registered since 05th Oct 2006Sat 05-Jul-08 12:02 PM
#7. "RE: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens (Nikon F mount)"
In response to Reply # 6

GB

Sorry Rob, should have warned you about the poly balls - they do tend to get everywhere!

However, they also make very good fillings for been bags - so get them all collected up ! ! !

Phil.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #100 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.