nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1
View in linear mode

Subject: "Want to sell in the European Union? Use this forum" This topic is locked.
First topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources   Bratislava, SK  Charter Member Sun 27-Apr-08 05:24 PM
5817 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Want to sell in the European Union? Use this forum"
Mon 05-Oct-09 08:15 AM by reuben

If you want to sell your gear and you are located in the European Union, please use this forum.

Please read and adhere to our Terms of Use, as well as the more specific Guidelines for the WTS and WTB forums.

Thank you.

Bo Stahlbrandt. Founder and Administrator located in Bratislava/Slovakia and in the Black Forest/Germany.
Find out more about The Nikonians Team

Alert Print | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #1First topic | Next topic