Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public) topic #3844
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cleveland Art Museum" Previous topic | Next topic
pixures Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Feb 2009Sat 21-Sep-13 05:54 PM
289 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Cleveland Art Museum"

US

The same morning I shot the image of the young boy feeding the geese, I took this shot of the Cleveland Art Museum. The early clouds mixed in with the clear sky made for a dramatic B&W final version.

Bill N
www.images-captured.com
"Like" on Facebook
My Nikonians Gallery

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Cleveland Art Museum
Cavy2 Silver Member
21st Sep 2013
Reply message Cleveland Art Museum
DrPaul1 Silver Member
22nd Sep 2013
mklass Platinum Member
22nd Sep 2013
pixures Silver Member
23rd Sep 2013
pixures Silver Member
23rd Sep 2013
domer2760 Silver Member
23rd Sep 2013
Asgard Administrator
23rd Sep 2013

Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit Nikonian since 02nd Aug 2006Sat 21-Sep-13 09:23 PM
4321 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Cleveland Art Museum"
In response to Reply # 0

Newtown, US

Beautiful composition Bill! Wonderful clouds!

http://kathycavallaro.smugmug.com/

DrPaul1 Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Jul 2013Sun 22-Sep-13 08:41 PM
198 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "Cleveland Art Museum"
In response to Reply # 0

Hallandale, US

This image is a pleasure to view in B&W. I enjoy the composition, detail and reflections in the water.

Paul

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Sun 22-Sep-13 09:53 PM
5907 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Cleveland Art Museum"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 23-Sep-13 01:12 PM by mklass

Tacoma, US

Beautiful shot! If there had been a little sky separating the top of the roof from the sky, it would be perfect.

I went to CWRU and lived near here for 15 years. A gem.

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

pixures Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Feb 2009Mon 23-Sep-13 12:50 AM
289 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Cleveland Art Museum"
In response to Reply # 3

US

Mick,

I agree with your comment about the clouds. I'll be back in the area in the next couple of weeks and maybe the sky will be even better.

Bill N
www.images-captured.com
"Like" on Facebook
My Nikonians Gallery

pixures Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Feb 2009Mon 23-Sep-13 12:32 PM
#5. "RE: Cleveland Art Museum"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Thanks everyone for taking the time to look and comment.

Bill N
www.images-captured.com
"Like" on Facebook
My Nikonians Gallery

domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2010Mon 23-Sep-13 09:56 PM
761 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Cleveland Art Museum"
In response to Reply # 0

Ann Arbor, US

Bill,
A classic shot and like the classics, very well done.

Dan
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

My Flickr Photostream.
Visit my Infrared Photo Blog.
Follow me on Facebook.

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Mon 23-Sep-13 10:18 PM
50729 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Cleveland Art Museum"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Very, very nic

Well done.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public) topic #3844 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.