nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public) topic #3226
View in linear mode

Subject: "A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valley Na..." Previous topic | Next topic
pixures Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 25th Feb 2009 Mon 20-May-13 04:12 PM
341 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valley National Park."
Mon 20-May-13 04:16 PM by pixures

I have added 5 images to my IR Gallery. These were shot at the Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Saturday May 18. The new images are the first 5 in the gallery. The first three images benefit from being viewed on a larger screen.

I have a few more that look like keepers but won't get to them for several days.

Bill N
www.images-captured.com
"Like" on Facebook
My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valle... Steve6344 Silver Member
21st May 2013
Reply message RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valle... domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
21st May 2013
Reply message RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valle... pixures Silver Member
25th May 2013
Reply message RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valle... lastdaylight Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
27th May 2013
Reply message RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valle... pixures Silver Member
28th May 2013

Steve6344 Silver Member  Aventura, US  Nikonian since 31st Jul 2012 Tue 21-May-13 01:32 AM
362 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valley National Park."
In response to Reply # 0

All are beautiful. I particularly liked the composition of the bird photo.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Ann Arbor, US  Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2010 Tue 21-May-13 02:57 AM
867 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valley National Park."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue 21-May-13 02:58 AM by domer2760

Bill,
I particularly like the two colored photos. It appears that Eric Bowles has us thinking about IR bird photos. That was something that never crossed my mind 6 months ago.

Nice captures and processing on all of these. Looking forward to seeing your other keepers.

Dan
Ann Arbor, Michigan

My Flickr Photostream.
Visit my Infrared Photo Blog.

pixures Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 25th Feb 2009 Sat 25-May-13 10:02 PM
341 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valley National Park."
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 25-May-13 10:03 PM by pixures

Here are a few more IR images from Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

Starting here:

- Wood Duck rendered in B&W and false color
- Water snakes
- Indigo Lake train station
- Indigo Lake

If you click on the image, it was be shown larger.

Bill N
www.images-captured.com
"Like" on Facebook
My Nikonians Gallery

lastdaylight Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Dallas, US  Nikonian since 09th Dec 2007 Mon 27-May-13 03:58 PM
832 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valley National Park."
In response to Reply # 0

All very nice, Bill. You're doing great work!

Mark Smith
Just like I previsualized it, more or less...

My Nikonians Gallery

My Website, www.lastdaylight.com

pixures Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 25th Feb 2009 Tue 28-May-13 02:09 PM
#5. "RE: A few IR images from Beaver Marsh in Cuyahoga Valley National Park."
In response to Reply # 0

Steve, Mark, Dan,

Thanks for looking and for your comments.

Bill N
www.images-captured.com
"Like" on Facebook
My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public) topic #3226 Previous topic | Next topic