nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public) topic #3048
View in linear mode

Subject: "How to stand out as a flower" Previous topic | Next topic
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography Nikonian since 15th Nov 2007Fri 03-May-13 09:55 AM
724 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"How to stand out as a flower"

Weinheim, DE

Potentilla is a great example IMHO, how to stand
out as a flower. This mini-meadow shots shows that.

Visible light - well, not really...

UV vision - quite a bit!

Bee vision (simulated) - big time!!

Cheers, Klaus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link(s) to the lens database (macro, UV, IR) as well as to my UV BLOG, plus many UV images here:
http://photographyoftheinvisibleworld.blogspot.de/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: How to stand out as a flower
kodiak photo Silver Member
03rd May 2013
pixures Silver Member
03rd May 2013
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography
03rd May 2013
lastdaylight Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
04th May 2013
NanoMeter
06th May 2013

kodiak photo Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Feb 2013Fri 03-May-13 10:35 AM
734 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: How to stand out as a flower"
In response to Reply # 0

Montréal, (Qc), CA

I like that stuff!

All beauty is not available to the naked eye!

Kodiak
Groovy Shootings
Image Média
www.kodiakmedia.at

pixures Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Feb 2009Fri 03-May-13 02:16 PM
332 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: How to stand out as a flower"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Since we don't have a button, here ya go - "Like"

Bill N
www.images-captured.com
"Like" on Facebook
My Nikonians Gallery

kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography Nikonian since 15th Nov 2007Fri 03-May-13 05:54 PM
724 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: How to stand out as a flower"
In response to Reply # 2

Weinheim, DE

Thanks guys!

Cheers, Klaus
Link(s) to the lens database (macro, UV, IR) as well as to my UV BLOG, plus many UV images here:
http://photographyoftheinvisibleworld.blogspot.de/

lastdaylight Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 09th Dec 2007Sat 04-May-13 05:19 PM
827 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: How to stand out as a flower"
In response to Reply # 0

Dallas, US

More UV magic. Very nice.

Mark Smith
Just like I previsualized it, more or less...

My Nikonians Gallery

My Website, www.lastdaylight.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

NanoMeter Registered since 17th May 2012Mon 06-May-13 02:54 AM
515 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: How to stand out as a flower"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Very nice ones, Klaus! The Bee Vision one is superb.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public) topic #3048 Previous topic | Next topic