Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #908
View in linear mode

Subject: "Postcards from around the world." Previous topic | Next topic
tjtrujillo Registered since 23rd Mar 2002Mon 11-Oct-10 01:59 PM
1057 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Postcards from around the world."

North Las Vegas, US

My fellow Nikonians.

My friend in Toronto has a daughter, Hannah, who would like you to send her a postcard from where you are living or visiting to her class. They are trying to collect postcards from around the world so they can learn about different people and cultures, as well as locating the cities or countries that they receive. Thanks so much! The address is : Mrs. Purcell's Class or Hannah Walji in Grade 3 Buttonville Public School 141 John Button BLVD Markham, Ontario L3R 9C2 She will be so excited to see them when they come in!

Tom Trujillo
The CUBAN NIKONIAN!
D700, D70s, F5, N70, 8008, F-PhotoT

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #908 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.