Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #540
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lowepro Waistbelts -- Got one!" Previous topic | Next topic
yuriboiblu Basic MemberWed 03-Oct-07 02:35 AM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Lowepro Waistbelts -- Got one!"

Calgary, CA

Just had fun shots of our new waistbelts right from one of the Abdulwahed's boxes.

This is an S&F modular camera carrying system. This street & field waistbelt has loops to secure S&F vest harness, D-rings to secure S&F shoulder harness, 9-15 sliplock attachment loops, and triglide to attach S&F shoulder harness or S&F vest harness.

We've gotten the S&F Deluxe Waistbelt 13. 13 is the size with 34 to 42in (86 to 107cm) measurement. And with outer materials that they called 600D TXP ripstop.

Though Lowepro made several sizes from 9-15. 15 has the longest size of about 42- 48in (112-122cm).

Price: 100SAR or 26.52USD

~yuriboiblu
nikonian, saudi arabia

My Nikonians Gallery
My Other Sports Room

Yuriboiblu

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberWed 03-Oct-07 11:56 AM
10708 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Lowepro Waistbelts -- Got one!"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Yuri,

Okey yan ha? I've been thinking of picking one up plus the harness kasi ang bigat nang Lowepro Toploader 75 pag puno. And then I hung a Lenscase 5 sa tabi, so it's also heavy on one side only. Is the belt comfortable?

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

yuriboiblu Basic MemberSat 06-Oct-07 07:08 AM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Lowepro Waistbelts -- Got one!"
In response to Reply # 1

Calgary, CA

so i haven't tried to walk with it on that far. i've leisurely strolled a little bit. i may say it is comfortable enough. but this gonna work very well with that Lowepro vest. im going to look at it again, it is more expensive than this waistbelt.

~yuriboiblu
nikonian, saudi arabia

My Nikonians Gallery
My Other Sports Room

Yuriboiblu

cyneuge Basic MemberThu 18-Oct-07 07:11 PM
125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Lowepro Waistbelts -- Got one!"
In response to Reply # 0

San Jose, US

I purchased one of these S&F waistbelts and have used it on a few occasions when I needed easy access to my lens and accessories. I normally carry my 70-200 mm, 35-70mm, 24-35mm, and a flash in my backpack. However, it was cumbersome to always have to take my backpack off to access my equipment, which is why I decided on buying the belt. It was comfortable enough wearing the waistbelt since the weight was resting mostly on my hips. The only drawback I had was the lens cases bulging from my hips. I had to be a little more cautious about accidentally bumping into people especially in crowded events.

I also have a vest that hooks up to the belt although I haven't used it yet. The reason for me purchasing the vest was to carry even more things on me as well as to re-distribute the weight of the waist belt so some of it will rest on my shoulders.

Let me know how you like it!!

"Never judge a book by it's cover - take a look at the photos inside first". - me

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #540 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.