Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #356
View in linear mode

Subject: "looking for filters and such" Previous topic | Next topic
yuriboiblu Basic MemberWed 16-Jan-08 02:15 PM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"looking for filters and such"

Calgary, CA

nikonians in saudi back to khobar and this was one of the places we visited. isang saradong tindahan na pede ng magbenta.

guys bought some vivitar filters in different sizes.

~yuriboiblu
nikonian, saudi arabia

My Nikonians Gallery
My Other Sports Room

Yuriboiblu

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

scorpionfish Registered since 17th Nov 2005Tue 26-Jun-07 07:04 AM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: looking for filters and such"
In response to Reply # 0

dammam, SA

Aba mukhang namakyaw ang mga desert fox ng filters ah???? inubusan nyo nanaman ako ha... kayo talaga. just get back here in khurais pareng Yuri. ano ba bagong gimik natin diyan sa riyadh?

yuriboiblu Basic MemberSun 01-Jul-07 03:19 AM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: looking for filters and such"
In response to Reply # 1

Calgary, CA

long time no hear. mr. 18-yo, kumusta na ba? we're happy to hear that you're back dyan sa Khurais.

happenings? hayun nakatatlong dive na kami kaagad. isa sa HMB for a refresher, isa sa RED SEA sa Yanbu, and isa uli sa RED SEA sa Jeddah (which I lost my bag of diving gear). grabe!

scorpionfish, you may visit din pala ang thedivematrix.com, bagong hangout ng RED SEA divers! .... :--)

~yuriboiblu
nikonian, saudi arabia

My Nikonians Gallery
My Other Sports Room

Yuriboiblu

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #356 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.