Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #275
View in linear mode

Subject: "Correction request" Previous topic | Next topic
jemaerca Registered since 28th May 2006Wed 31-Jan-07 01:48 PM
1117 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Correction request"

River Forest, US

The description of the Cafe Filipino forum goes:
"Fell free to drop by into this Café..."

How about we change the Fell to Feel?

Also, another suggestion, we should have either the entire description in Filipino or have the English description and then a Filipino translation after that.

Thanks.

Comments always welcome: My Smugmug Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberWed 31-Jan-07 05:55 PM
10629 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Correction request"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Jerric - pinasa ko yung request sa site administrators - silang bahala magayos. Tintingnan namin kung magagawa yung native description kumbaga...salamat ha!

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Nikonnubie07 Registered since 22nd Jan 2007Thu 01-Feb-07 03:00 AM
43 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Correction request"
In response to Reply # 0

Chicago, US

Ay naku! Kaya siguro kaunti lang ang nag drop-drop by dahil hindi nila ma-fell

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberThu 01-Feb-07 02:21 PM
10629 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Correction request"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Mas mabuti na nga na mag-daan ka na lang sa Cafe imbis na ma-hulog! Hehehe. Or bitor yet, mag-standby na lang lahat tayo dini!

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #275 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.