Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #158
View in linear mode

Subject: "HELLO EVERYONE!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
ROCHK Registered since 18th Oct 2006Wed 18-Oct-06 06:29 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"HELLO EVERYONE!!!"

HK

Kumasta kayong lahat,

Got to this Forum via my Husband(ARCHK). My husband and I live in Baguio and Hong Kong. Now that I have my new D80, and he, his D200, we will be looking for many photo opportunities in the philippines. If anybody wants to go to shooting in Baguio or Northward, stop by for a visit.

Regards,

ROCHK

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberWed 18-Oct-06 08:31 PM
10574 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: HELLO EVERYONE!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Welcome Rosalie sa Kape Pinoy!

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

ROCHK Registered since 18th Oct 2006Sat 28-Oct-06 11:26 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: HELLO EVERYONE!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

HK

>Welcome Rosalie sa Kape Pinoy!

Hi Armando....Just got back from baguio. My D80 so far takes a lot of SHARP ATTACK photos. I'm really having a great time using it...

Best regards,
ROSALIE

ROCHK

yuriboiblu Basic MemberFri 03-Nov-06 10:36 AM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: HELLO EVERYONE!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Calgary, CA

uy thanks for the offer. we could arrange that. welcome sa iyo ROCHK and to your husband too.

~yuriboiblu
nikonian, saudi arabia

Visit 15th Asian Games in Qatar

Yuriboiblu

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #158 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.